Recenter Your Mind, Strengthen Your Body, and Renew Your Spirit
We are excited to invite you to an exclusive and intimate retreat, Dare2Be: EMPOWERED, taking place from January 25th to January 28th, 2024 in Spicewood, TX. Led by Hannah and her special guests, this retreat is a unique opportunity to embark on a journey of self-discovery, growth, and empowerment.
In a world that often demands our constant attention and energy, it's essential to take a step back and focus on our well-being. Dare2Be: Empowered is designed to offer you a sanctuary where you can recenter your mind, strengthen your body, and renew your spirit. Set amidst the tranquil surroundings of the Cypress Valley Event Center, this retreat provides the perfect backdrop for deepening your connection with yourself and embracing your power.
This will be an exclusive, intimate event, limited to 11 attendees.
- Mindful Exploration: Throughout the retreat, you will have the opportunity to engage in thought-provoking workshops and discussions led by Hannah and friends. These sessions will encourage self-reflection, provide tools for managing stress, and empower you with strategies to enhance your mental resilience.
- Physical Vitality: Your physical well-being will be nurtured through movement including animal flow and kettlebells, to name a few. We'll energize your body and confidence as we challenge our physical selves.
- Spiritual Empowerment: The retreat will create space for inner growth and spiritual renewal. We'll complete challenges together that will develop resiliency and strength, giving you even more confidence as you head back into the world and the new year.
The retreat will culminate in our first HEF Tribe event of 2024, with a dynamic workout session with the community. It's a chance to celebrate your journey towards empowerment and carry the positive energy forward into the new year.
Included in your registration are:
- 4 days, 3 nights accommodations
- All meals included
- Morning guided meditations
- Breathwork + Animal Flow sessions
- Cold plunge therapy
- Soundhealing session
- Deep dive mindful seminars
- Private 1 on 1 mentorship sessions with Hannah
- Flights + transportation to venue
- Large great room with couches and bar area; both open to kitchen
- Gourmet fully equipped kitchen with stainless throughout, two large twin refrigerators, DCS professional gas stove, and 8-foot butcher block island.
- Large dining table, Library, Outside decks & seasonal private swimming pool
- Three full baths (one with four sinks and two showers), plus one half bath
- Room Options
- Master bedroom with king bed, jacuzzi tub and walk-in shower (sleeps 2 | $5,000 total - $2,500 pp)
- 5 single bedrooms with full or queen beds (sleeps 1 | $2,500 pp)
Yoki Treehouse (sleeps 2 | $6,500 total - $3,250 pp):
Yoki will delight and amaze you. This beautiful hideaway takes treehouse luxury to new heights. This newest member of our treehouse family sits nestled in old growth cypress trees above our spring-fed creek ravine. Snuggle up in a king size bed and let the sounds of the valley at night sing you to sleep. Greet the morning with a cup of locally roasted Cuvee coffee from your incredible two-story deck. Your treehouse comes complete with a living room overlooking the ravine through two ancient cypress trees, a small kitchenette and amazing bathhouse and soaking tub across the bridge.
Lofthaven (sleeps 2 | $6,000 total - $3,000 pp)
The expansive canopy of cypress trees and our love for circular structures inspired this magnificent treehouse: the Lofthaven. An aerial yurt built around the trunk of an old-growth cypress tree, the Lofthaven is the perfect romantic getaway for outdoorsy couples. In addition to the 350 square-foot treehouse, a 700 square-foot bathhouse and kitchenette rests on the edge of the ravine connected to the bedroom by a 40-foot suspension bridge. The bathhouse boasts a one-of-a-kind waterfall tub made from local rock and wood—a perfect place to feel relaxed and restored.
THURSDAY: Welcome Ceremony, Dinner, Get to know you session
FRIDAY: Morning meditation, Mind Body Spirit seminar, Kettlebell workout, Cold Plunge, Sound healing
SATURDAY: Morning meditation, Animal flow workout, Breathwork, Integration Circle, Dinner + festivities
SUNDAY: Closing Ceremony. HEF Tribe Sweat + Chill event.
*Details subject to change
Terms + Conditions
Because of the limited number of attendees and intimate nature of the event, any cancellations must be processed at least 8 weeks prior to the event. After this date, all sales are finals.